The mineral water at the Aura Hotel is from the Vlas spring, known for its exceptional healing qualities. Its curative and prophylactic properties have been confirmed by both scientific research and experience gained in the treatment of various diseases.
- total mineralization - 600 - 700 mg / l;
- sulfates - 57 mg / l;
- hydrocarbonates and carbonates - 35 mg / l;
- sodium and potassium - 96 mg / l;
- calcium - 3mg / l;
- metasilicon - 119 mg / l;
- hydrosulfide and hydrogen sulfide - 2 mg / l;
- fluoride - 9mg / l;
Mineral water characteristics: hyperthermal, moderately alkaline, sulphate-hydrocarbonate-sodium, silicon, highly fluorine.
Indications for external use:
- musculoskeletal disorders, including osteoporosis;
- gynecological diseases;
- skin diseases;
- diseases of the peripheral nervous system.
One of the great advantages of the Aura complex is the mineral pools:
- Large indoor mineral pool with jacuzzi and melting pots - length 25 m and depth from 1.40 m to 1.90 m /
in summer it is open / temp: 31- 34°.
- Indoor mineral pool - located in the spa area / size 8m / 7m. and a depth of 1.20 m.
- Outdoor mineral pool - functioning throughout the year / size 8m / 4m. and depth from 1.00 m to
1.20 m / temp: 36-38°.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi - year-round / temp: 38-40°.
- SPA center - aromatic steam bath with herbs, Finnish sauna, contrast pool, tropical shower.